Roko the Wonder (Frat) Boy

By the time you're done reading this, you've already read it.

11.08.2006

Democracy is dictatorship of the mob

READ:

  • Democracy: The God That Failed
  • "Abstain From Beans"
  • "Voting = Status Quo"
  • "I, Objector"
  • "Statist Reasoning: Non-Freedom for Non-Voters"
  • "Five Reasons Not to Vote"
  • "None of the above"
  • "Not Voting and Proud"
  • "Reasons to Vote Debunked!"
  • "Rock the Non-Vote, Part Two"
  • "The Anti-Electorate Manifesto"
  • "Be Patriotic: Don't Vote"
  • "The Voting Blues"
  • "Voting is Evil"
  • "A Vote Note"
  • "Why I Don't Vote" by Mark Reynolds

posted by Roko @ 12:37   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: Roko

I'm 23, live in suburbia, have two cats, and I take yoga. I also bike, sail, and make pretty things out of 1400° glass.

BTW, for those of you who don't know, it's [RAH-ko] not [ROW-ko].

And I want a boat.

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • AARGHHHhhhh...
  • Confusion
  • I know I haven't updated in forever
  • Five Boro Bike Tour
  • Breaking people of bad habits...
  • How does one know...
  • Sigh....
  • The Wonder Boy Returns (sort of)
  • MPOD
  • MPOD

Powered by Blogger