3.04.2006

The Wonder Boy Returns (sort of)

So I've been a bad blogger, but in my defense, I've been getting grad school applications together, and I've been feeling rather sickly (and I still am —sinus infections are no fun), so that's my excuse.

So anyway, I appropriated a new iPod, and I'm now in the process of filling it. In looking through my old CD's, I found 10% of what I was looking for and a ton of stuff I wasn't looking for, but that I'm putting on anyway. So my iPod is now going to contain a terribly eclectic collection of music; everything from Sneaker Pimps, Portishead, and Massive Attack to Stromkern and Ministry to Audra and Judgment of Paris (plug for Projekt) to Spin Doctors and The Living End to Miles Davis and Chick Corea to Bach and Georgian folk music.

I bet you can all imagine what my old radio show was like, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home