1.04.2006

Not Well

So Roko is not feeling too well today, but still, to the salt mines I
go. I didn't sleep well at all last night, and I'm dragging today,
even after a (diet) Red Bull. So today, I will either be quite
irritable and complain a lot, or I'll be too tired to post much.
Since this blog needs content, hopefully it will be the former and not
the latter.

On an unrelated note, if on a blog you're going to make fun of someone
by responding with pictures, make sure you have some sort of skill
with Photoshop (or Paintshop, or Gimp, or any other photo editor you
like). A well made, scathing photoshop is a thing of beauty.
Something that looks like a cut-and-paste job done in Paint (or
something of that ilk) just shows that you lack the proficiency in the
English language to have an actual discussion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home