Real Content
I'm realized that except for my picture posts, this blog is ending up rather devoid of content. So I guess I'll comment some more.
People are Irrational
When you sign a legally binding document with someone, you are, surprise surprise, legally obligated to abide by this document. Let's say that this document is part of a divorce settlement, and lets say that this document obligates you to pay your spouse a certain amount of money, and lets say that you don't. If you meet with your spouse's attorney, and said attorney tries to work out a reasonable plan for you to pay your arrears (on the order of $10K), make the deal. Do not start shouting and force the matter to court, where costs could easily be more than the amount you owe, and where you don't have a chance of winning in any event. Stupid, stupid people. It's like the couples that spend $50,000 fighting over the silverware. IT'S NOT WORTH IT.
People are a Pain
The County Clerk's office needs two lines. One line for normal people, and another line for attorneys and their employees. If I need to get a paper stamped, and I have everything I need, why do I have to wait behind Rev. Bête (probably ordained by the Universal Life Church
(pops) ) tries to figure out, with the help of a nearly-as-dull government minion, what exactly he has to do to incorporate as a not-for-profit, religious corporation. I have places to go, things to do, and a meter ticking in the garage, and there is a big sign saying that the clerks cannot give advice. If you can't even read, what are
you doing getting licensed to perform marriages‽
Random Thoughts
I was going to complain about the lack of an interrobang (pops) (‽)character in HTML, but apparently it exists. Code is ‽.
Stromkern (pops) needs to go back on tour, and come to the Northeast. Their recordings are good, but their live show, using an acoustic drum set rather than an electronic drum machine, rocked my world like few other live acts have.
Bonuses are a nice.
/wants some slashies
//nothing worthwhile to say
///slashy slashy slashy
////needs this vacation


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home